CONTENT 101: WOKING
July 5th - 530pm till 7pm - Registration Essential
The Lightbox, Chobham Road, Woking, GU21 4AA
This FREE 1 hour workshop is for any small businesses based in and around Woking that are looking at (or already making) video content.
You will learn everything you need to know on how to manage your own content strategy and start producing effective videos that are goal specific.
Topics we cover are:
- How to structure your strategy
- The essentials every business needs
- Production techniques for making your own content look professional
- Useful applications to improve your workflow
- How to prioritise making the content
- Example strategies
- Social media secrets to get your video seen
At the end of the workshop, you will have a full understanding on how to make video content for your business. You will also walk away with the slides in PDF format and the contact details of Gary Gumbleton, Managing Director of Capital Content.
If you want to increase sales, reduce the sales cycle, drum up foot traffic and/or raise brand awareness then this is a workshop that you SHOULD NOT MISS!
Free Tea and Coffee on arrival.